ImageMagick, Djvu, and Perl-threaded - marked as IGNORE when updating

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 27 14:35:27 UTC 2010

> Well I did offer the info in the OP, albeit pkg_version style. Anyhoo
> perl --version outputs:

Yes, but the output of 'perl --version' is what really matters in this
case, because it is used to determine PERL_THREADED for this port, as
you can see in the port Makefile.

> This is perl, v5.10.1 (*) built for amd64-freebsd-thread-multi
>
> And pkg_version -v:
>
> perl-threaded-5.10.1_3
>
> So its there.  Unfortunately I'm still running various updates so I

Well, it's registered in PKG_DBDIR, anyway. In general, it's possible
for the package database or the installed package to be corrupt,
although neither of these seem to be your problem. When you get a
chance, show us the output of 'make -V PERL_THREADED' and 'make
showconfig' for this port. Both of those do little more than parse the
Makefiles, so they shouldn't disrupt your other builds.

b.