ImageMagick, Djvu, and Perl-threaded - marked as IGNORE when updating

Da Rock freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sun Dec 26 10:12:30 UTC 2010

I'm running another set of updates, and I can't for the life of me get
rid of this erroneous behaviour.

I run portupgrade and it tells me it can't update ImageMagick because
the Djvu option requires threads, and needs perl, therefore perl needs
to be threaded. So it comes up with an IGNORE which is nuts because I
run threaded perl.

#pkg_version -v | grep perl
mod_perl2-2.0.4_2,3                 =   up-to-date with port
perl-threaded-5.10.1_3              =   up-to-date with port

Something I'm missing here? A fix would be nice, I should be used to it
though- ImageMagick _always_ has issues for me. I just thought it'd be
nice to get it updated for once- it looked so close :)