Kind of off topic.

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Tue Dec 14 18:13:33 UTC 2010

It sounds like you're wanting a remote desktop to actually see the active users GUI session?  If it's simply to see the error messages, I would recommend some sort of centralized logging.  There are several tools that take Winblows events and turn them into syslog events.  If you "need" remote desktop access, perhaps WebEx would help - or as others pointed out an RDP client for *nix should work as well.