Shopping cart other than OSCommerce?

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Wed Dec 8 14:18:31 UTC 2010

On 12/07/10 22:42, Jerry wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:10:38 -0600
> Jorge Biquez<jbiquez at intranet.com.mx>  articulated:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I have found several already with Google.... just
>> not sure what path to follow and that's why I
>> wanted to know what suggestions other has on what
>> are using actually under Freebsd. Of course there
>> are several ones, some look very good and promising.... yes.
>
> I don't think that FreeBSD offers much in that arena in the ports
> system. A quick perusal only turned up two candidates.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=shopping&stype=all&sektion=all
>
> You might be able to locate others though.

This search produces a lot more, including oscommerce and magento

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=commerce&stype=all&sektion=all

--
"Although the wombat is real and the dragon is not, few know what a
wombat looks like, but everyone knows what a dragon looks like."

	-- Avram Davidson, _Adventures in Unhistory_