Shopping cart other than OSCommerce?

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 22:27:31 UTC 2010

On 07/12/2010 21:32, Jorge Biquez wrote:
> Seems like the guilty one was OSCommerce. I am looking exactly for other
> option, as you say maybe not PHP ones and that's why asked for advice
> based on experinces of what people is using.

Take a look at Magento -- it's in ports: www/magento.

Despite being written in PHP, Magento is not bad security wise.  There's
a company behind it which is very actively developing the application,
and they are receptive and responsive to reports of security problems,
or bugs in general.  Many household name companies
are using it.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                  Flat 3