corky1951 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 04:38:09 UTC 2010
My old HP Laserjet 4+ is broken and I'm thinking about buying a new
printer. I'd appreciate hearing recommendations from the list.
- Compatible with FreeBSD (obviously)
- Laserjet preferred. Black & White only. I don't need to print photos
or business brochures.
- Very light home usage. (Tax forms and the occasional printout of a
software manual for offline study.)
- Low upfront and maintenance costs. Printers are like the old Gillette
razors: the money's in the blades (toner or ink cartridges), not the
- Any interface is OK. Parallel, USB, networked.
More information about the freebsd-questions