Anti virus, anti spam step guide.

Depo Catcher depocatcher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:25:01 UTC 2010

Anti-virus, the only free one I know about is calm av.  Should work on
FreeBSD: http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/ and /usr/ports/security/clamav

spamd is a black/white list spam filter.  I also heard SpamAssassin is
good, but can't find it in ports.

For mail I like Courier-imap.  It's imap, has ssl and has lots of ways
to auth (I just auth with pamd which is a normal system account).
qmail is also popular, though I don't have much experience with it.
sendmail/pop3 also works.

squirrel mail is a popular webmail program: /usr/ports/mail/squirrelmail
Also, I've never used it; but webmin might be good if you want them to
maintain use accounts themselves: /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin