OT: Open source will & testament software

Robert traveling08 at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 19:25:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:48:47 -0700
David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:

> Careful.  That's not true in every state.  The technical term for
> this is a "holographic will," which may make it easier to look up.
> Where I live, in Washington, such wills are not legally valid.

Gentlemen

I appreciate all who answered my request. I did find out quite a bit of
information. The following link may help others who would like to write
their own will.

http://www.medlawplus.com/library/legal/lastwillandtestamentform.htm

It also has a link to all a summary of all states laws.

Thank you again and my apologies to all those who found it annoying. :-)

Robert