Installkernel Failure

David Allen the.real.david.allen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:23:11 UTC 2010

Aargh.  I remembered to type in the KERNCONF= value,
but neglected to include the following:

NO_PROFILE=TRUE
BOOT_COMCONSOLE_SPEED="115200"

I suppose the above belongs it src.conf, but that aside,
I'll assume it's the NO_PROFILE bit that's mucking things
up.

Thanks for the replies, Pieter and Christer.