Does small bsd cd exsit?

Richard DeLaurell richard.delaurell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:59:43 UTC 2010

Freesbie <http://www.freesbie.org> is still available, though I have never
used it myself and cannot say what, if any, GUI it provides.

Note that if your software reports that the ISO files you have been trying
to burn to DVD are too large, it may be that you are trying to burn them as
files, rather than burning them as disk images.

Make sure your software is set to do the latter.

Good luck.

Richard DeLaurell