are the are C [or C++] src sites ....

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 19:45:19 UTC 2010

On Sat 10 Apr 2010 at 08:19:38 PDT Gary Kline wrote:

>	Sites of parts of websites that have example C functions?
>	[continuing from the ^Subject.
>
>	I have googled around and found practically nothing; yet, wen
>	I was looking for a math function I found at least two
>	places.
>
>	Rather than re-inventing the wheel over and again, wouldn't
>	it be nice to have a library of all kinds of functions?
>	--For kernel use, yes, they would need to be BSD specific...
>
>	ideas?
>
>	gary
>
>	PS:  As if it weren't obvious, no i haven't had my morning jolt of
>	java yet....

Did you try googling for "sample code"?  I just did, and the results
contained several such websites.

Narrowing the search to "sample code c" or "sample code unix" yielded
even better results.

There are even some sites that you can use to search the vast body of
existing open-source code, to see how others have used (or implemented)
a given API.

No, I'm not going to name any specific sites.  You now have enough of a
hint to find them on your own.  ;-)