Replacing linux_base-fc-4_14 with linux_base-f10-10_1

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 11:29:34 UTC 2009

I presently have linux_base-fc-4_14 installed on a FreeBSD-7.2 machine.
Would there be any benefit installing linux_base-f10-10_1 instead? I
believe I have to remove the linux_base-fc-4_14 installation first. Are
there any pitfalls, etc? I assume I would have to rebuild any ports
that depended on the older version after installing the newer one.

What version is the default for FreeBSD-8.0 that will soon be released?

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

In time, every post tends to be occupied by an
employee who is incompetent to carry out its duties.

	Dr. L. J. Peter