I hate to bitch but bitch I must

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sat Oct 17 23:04:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:07:25 -0400, PJ <af.gourmet at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Just a note: I find it strange that nobody looked into the problem of
> the confusion... I thought I had pointed out where the co;nfusion
> arises... and no one seems to have either understood the
> inconsistencies or bothere to read the explanation... oh well... let's
> keep on blundering away... ;-)

I haven't been watching this thread closely, but I vaguely recall your
confusion was caused by a manpage.  If you can point me at the manpage
text and tell me what seemed confusing or, at least, not clear enough,
we can always try to fix the manpage.

BTW, if you happen to find more manpage text that needs clarification,
it's always a good idea to post your comments to the freebsd-doc list.
This way someone from the Documentation Team may see them and do
something about the confusing manpage text.