ifconfig - GUI interface available?

herbert langhans herbert.raimund at gmx.net
Thu Nov 26 15:36:07 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,
yes - I have studied the handbook, it was necessary to set all up.

Its merely a matter of comfort. Like on OSX or the infamous MS-thing, there is a simple window. It shows all the ssid, you click on one (maybe the password is already assigned) and you get the certain wifi net.

I use the laptop in different networks, often its auto selecting the wrong one. It would be great to point and click and get the connection..

Cheers
herb langhans

--
sprachtraining langhans