Cut/Paste with USB mouse inoperative

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:33:49 UTC 2009

I just switched from a regular mouse to a USB mouse wireless mouse.
The mouse works fine except that the cut/paste middle button feature is
inoperative. The scroll feature works correctly though. I removed all
references to 'mouse' in the /etc/rc.conf file and rebooted; however,
nothing changed.

I then tried to change mouse port from the default:

moused_port="/dev/psm0" to moused_port="/dev/usm0"

That did no help either. Is there anyway to get this to work?

--
Carmel
carmel_ny at hotmail.com

Living in California is like living in a bowl of granola.
What ain't flakes and nuts is fruits.