dhcpd related issue - not giving up

Dánielisz László laszlo_danielisz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 10:07:22 UTC 2009

I tried about 10 conf, here is the actual one:

# cat /usr/local/etc/dhcpd.conf
authoritative;
ddns-update-style none;

subnet 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  option routers 192.168.1.1;

pool {
           option domain-name-servers cns01.hdsnet.hu;
           max-lease-time 300;
           range 192.168.1.200 192.168.1.253;
           allow unknown-clients;
         }