Customize .vacation.msg to include subject, sender, etc?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:03:18 UTC 2009

Woops, that's not quite what I meant, sorry. I meant something like:

From: someone at somewhere
Subject: Re: {subject of message you sent}

Dear {email address of person who sent message},

You recently sent an email to {to address of messages}...

and so on. I realize the to address is often fixed, but I'm doing this
in virtusertable/aliases as:

@foo.com autoreply
autoreply: "|/usr/bin/vacation ..."

so the to address might be "abc at foo.com" for one message,