Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu May 28 09:05:02 UTC 2009

>> anyway, i reread the original "sponsoring" offer and i think i understand
>> well. so - if FreeBSD team like to accept donations that way, my 100$ is
>> still waiting :)
>
> I am afraid you still do not understand it. This sponsorship offer was NOT
> directed to you.
did you really read my sentence.

I TOO OFFER 100$ for getting my advert on FreeBSD webpage, as he did. If
FreeBSD core team accept this, 200$ is ready.

But i think you simply don't really want to read what i write, you better
like to repeat the same sentences over and over again.

hope it will change