Sponsoring FreeBSD

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Wed May 27 23:00:23 UTC 2009

On Wed, 27 May 2009 17:15:58 -0500
Neal Hogan <nealhogan at gmail.com> wrote:

> > of course it's very mature response :) it was repeated so many
> > times this or similar way at me that it matured!
>
> That's actually pretty funny! Nice!

yes that is very well done!

> As far as having the right to post your opinion . .  sure . . . but
> that does not mean that your opinions are just as good as others.

of course that goes both ways which is why a certain amount of
relevance is a good idea. for instance, on the physicsforums there is a
rule that you are to stick with established theories and not go into
outer space with pet speculations (not to say new ideas aren't
welcome though ... just within context). this is quite understandable
since people are interested in physics and not the inner-ramblings of
someone's mind.

therefore, it seems that keeping the list to fbsd issues is a valid
point.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's