Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Zbigniew Szalbot z.szalbot at lcwords.com
Wed May 27 17:39:08 UTC 2009

> While being attacked for almost EVERY my opinion just because is not
> "mainstream", or because i have opinion at all, i just respond normally.

Wojtek - I also think you have the capacity to help and you often do. But
don't pretend to be speaking for the FreeBSD team because you are doing
them disfavour. This was a question addressed to them but asked on this
list perhaps because the OP did not find another way of contacting the
team. Is it so hard to understand? Please!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.fairtrade.net.pl