Canon printer and TurboPrint

Chris Rees utisoft at googlemail.com
Wed May 27 16:09:27 UTC 2009

2009/5/26 Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de>:
> Jerry,
>
> please excuse my reply, but I think you're not right, and
> unfair.

<snip />

Atleast in Germany, they let a "computer literate friend"
do this, because they are not able to, not willing to, or
just too lazy. :-)

<snip />

> --
> Polytropon
> >From Magdeburg, Germany
> Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0
> Andra moi ennepe, Mousa, ...

It's not just in Germany... in the UK too.

Seriously, why give up on something because it takes an hour or two
out of your day, and carry on the ~seven minute
reboot-to-'Windows'-cycle out of laziness? Sounds counter-productive
and defeatist.

Chris