ReturnCode Checking for FTP

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Tue May 5 18:23:43 UTC 2009

Eddie Chen <echen at nyx.com> writes:

>     I am looking of implementing FTP return code checking after a command
> is issued
>     If the FTP command return   "code"   not equal from return code to be
> check,  EXIT 255.
>
>     Command:   "? nnn". Where "nnn" is the return code to be check.

I'm afraid that I don't understand your question.
Are you looking for an FTP client that will provide specific return
codes for specific errors?
Are you looking for the error codes for a specific FTP client?
Are you looking for help scripting your use of an FTP client?

		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/