Portsnap vs CSup

Gene fbsd at brightstar.bomgardner.net
Thu Mar 19 16:42:10 PDT 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:39:37 +0100, Kalle Møller wrote
> Hi
>
> I've been digging around, but I can't find a clear answer, which of those
> two is the "correct" to use. Hence I don't use one now, so if I'm
> going to learn one, I would prefer it to be the right one.
>
> --
> /km

`As a veteran of both csup and portsnap, I can say that either does the job
admirably. The main difference I've found is that portsnap seems to be
faster.

Go with your own preferences.

IHN,
Gene

--
To everything there is a season,
And a time to every purpose under heaven.