issues in XFCE 4.6

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Sat Mar 14 08:01:28 PDT 2009

> As i said the packages worked for me. Blow away the xfce and xorg ports
> and do the xorg mega package and the xfce mega package. if that fails
> then bkup your user data and install a clean virgin version of 7.1 and
> the xorg and xfce packages.

Does anyone have an option other than blowing away XORG? I'd really
rather not spend the next several days trying to get XORG installed
again.

Really, if there's just a command line way to get to the XFCE settings
and change the resolution, it would probably be usable. I'm really not
too concerned about broken icons.

Keith S.