Anonymizer tool like Tor?

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu Mar 12 03:37:38 PDT 2009

> I'd like to download information from our competitor's web site,
> without their knowing it's from us.

so tell me address and i will download and send it ;)

> The Tor network works fine, but they don't seem to provide a *nix

there is tor for unix in ports. tor works fine i used it a lot and
stopped.

Why - because it got to widely known and there are actually less secure
than not using it at all.

There are lots of "hackers" that run modified tor that do analyzes/changes
what going through.

I stopped when i once used it on my bank webpage and got message about
change of SSL key!!!

Not funny.