libpthread not found

m.borsatino at alice.it m.borsatino at alice.it
Sun Mar 1 02:31:28 PST 2009

thanks ... but ... how?
now I don't get the first message; but the second tells me that a library is missing, but it is present.
anyway I' prepared a very simple /etc/libmap.conf like this:

# /etc/libmap.conf
#
# candidate             mapping
#
libc.so.6 		/usr/compat/linux/lib/libc.so.6

but clearly this is not enough. should I restart the system or use a program to make the change accepted?

Marco