cups&samba jailed

Derek Funk dfunk6 at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 01:30:32 UTC 2009

Attempting to setup cups and samba into a jail. How do you mount/add
device node /dev/ulpt0 within a jail.
Essentially I would like to know, how to add device nodes within jail
/dev for specifically the devices I want?
I have read man pages and tutorials on setting up jails but none show
examples of actually putting specific device nodes within jail /dev. It
would also be nice to know, how to build a minimal install into a jail?
What I have read so far from search does not show this either.  Reading
mostly states to refer to man pages and man pages state see also other
man pages.  I missing the tie together.

Derek