The freebsd-questions Archives

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Sat Jun 13 06:21:15 UTC 2009

Hello list!

I try not to disturb the list unless I need to using the list archive to
find answers.

I've never been successful in searching the archives it always returns

No matches were found for ...........

Now I see that the search index is not rebuild for a long time

Note:The archive search index was last rebuilt at Thursday, 08 Feb 2007
06:16:51 UTC. Any postings after that will not be found by a search.
Index rebuild is usally done once every 24 hours for this list. You can
use a "View by date" link below to access more recent postings.

How should I search the list ?

/Leslie