ISP questions

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu Jun 4 18:19:48 UTC 2009

>>> That's the stupidest answer I've heard today.
>>
>> It isn't that stupid. As many ISPs admins aren't very good, they simply
>> fear.
>
> Based on the answers provided, I highly doubt that the OP was speaking
> to an admin...

Of course not, but THEY require others to not talk about used hardware and
software because they fear. And they really believe it helps :)

In Poland actually the "hated" Polish Telecom have best managed IP
network. Most others are really poor and that's the important reason that
Polish Telecom have really little competition.

They invested millions of dollars each for hardware, but not employees.