B2B Europe

Mr. Storm, EU B2B non-reply at eu-b2b.eu
Thu Jul 30 23:50:58 UTC 2009

Welcome on the first multilingual B2B Portal on http://eu-b2b.eu
The European Union wants a better integration of new EU countries into the world economic cycle. For this reason, this multilingual B2B portal is created. The user can choose the product category in many languages and sell or buy products and services.
Your bonus includes:
. highest priority in product listing
.  full information on buying leads
. premium presentation of your company
. entry of company-fairs
. contacts to wholesale buyers
.  5 products
These points  have a value of more than 200 euros. You will get them for free.

If you are looking for a product, you are also right here. Via our B2B network, we provide your request to more than 3 million sellers. So you can be sure our portal will find your product.
Best Regards!
Alex Storm, EU-B2B.EU Comp. Support
E-Mail: support at eu-b2b.eu
EU-B2B Comp. Brussel, Aven. La Foch 1, Belgie
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.