svn+ssh server only

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Tue Jul 28 20:33:38 UTC 2009

> So the only one you had marked was the svnserve-wrapper ? in Make
> config

No, I just used the default config. You don't need svnserve-wrapper
(what ever that is). You just run svnserve as a daemon, and access it
like svn://host.name/project/trunk/

Note the importance of PF to control access, otherwise, your svn
server will be wide open. But since PF allows me (or rather, any one
or process using an allowed IP address) to access the repository
without authentication, use is really simple and straight forward.

This is a pretty simple set up and probably only works well for
single-user repositories, but that's exactly my situation.

-- John