scontrib

Brett Wiggins s0x7c0 at netspace.net.au
Sun Jul 19 07:02:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am installing an old version of FreeBSD (5.2) that I am using with the
book 'The design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System -
McKusick/Neville-Neil'. During the install there is an error saying that
scontrib was unable to be retrieved from the install CD. Will this
effect the system from running? the only thing I want from this install
is access to the 5.2 source code. Please cc me if you reply to this
question as I am not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,

Brett.