Audio visual for Open Source Convention

Kavin Patel kavin.patel at rentsonic.com
Thu Jul 2 06:39:57 UTC 2009

Hello this is Kavin Patel from RentSonic. We are a premier tradeshow
equipment supplier. We provide computers and audio/visual rentals to
exhibitors across the country. Our focus is on providing the best service
and equipment at excellent prices.

Our experience assures us of the ability to provide you with the exact
equipment and service you require for your tradeshow / expo. Please contact
me to discuss how we can provide for your specific needs. While other
rental companies have come and gone, our focus on service has gave us to
thrive. You can checks us also at www.RENTSONIC.com

I will be pleased to assist you in any need you may have in your upcoming
show.

Place your first order now and receive a $25 Gift Card to STARBUCKS! Use
reference rent2day when you check out to receive your discount.

You can contact me at 1-877-766-4205 or email me at
kavin.patel at rentsonic.com

Kavin Patel
Operations Manager
1-877-766-4205
Fax: 510-252-1199
RENTSONIC, INC
www.RENTSONIC.com

Why Choose RENTSONIC as your rental vendor?
-24-hour a day, 7 day a week Technical Support on rentals
-Full Service Delivery, Set-Up, Breakdown Nationwide
-We Give the Best Service, Equipment, and Support
-The only true one-stop-business for Computer & Audio-Visual Rental

Rentsonic, LLC P.O Box 3292 Chandler, AZ 85244

Unsubscribe me from this contact list
http://marketing.rentsonic.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3837807&C=6acd3edbf0ec7c783b2f57285cd1175d&L=619&N=745