Sun sucks

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:58:35 PST 2009

Steve, we have ports for a reason. So that it's EASY to compile and deploy
apps on FreeBSD.
If we need to fireup a web browser register on a website wait three months
for approval then go to 3 separate sites to MANUALLY download the software
and transfer it to FreeBSD, what's the bloody point?

Abiding by the software license I agree with, clearly there is no room
there. But why is this process so utterly retarded for something as critical
and common as Java?