Hardware migration and upgrade from 6.3 to 8.0 advice

Achilleas Mantzios mantzios.achill at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 15:28:06 UTC 2009

Thanx to all.
I will keep the old machine for development/maintenance/support, while
bulding/testing/migrating the newest versions of software in the new hardware.

Up to now, i got the base system/kernel working ok on the new beast, and currently installing additional distributions. All seem fine.

Achilleas Mantzios