Which mailing list?

Nash Nipples trashy_bumper at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 12:56:52 UTC 2008

> I'm running FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE and I want to keep
> track on when
> it's updated so that I can upgrade. I'm on the
> freebsd-announce list but
>   I'm not sure if it's the right list to follow for
> this purpose.
> /Leslie

you will be surprised how often the code is getting modified and becomes instantly available for updating over cvs and svn routines. sending notifications to freebsd-current at freebsd.org in my opinion would be nice but speaking in terms of data management very inappropriate since it is already there available for you in updated applications change log as well as planned in the todo list bundled with the source code.

if there is something missing that only you could have expected i think it doesnt worth a while discussing it with someone who isnt actually doing it