FreeBSD CVS tag

N. Raghavendra raghu at mri.ernet.in
Wed Sep 17 16:00:28 UTC 2008

At 2008-09-17T10:15:37-04:00, Lowell Gilbert wrote:

> The comments in the CVSROOT-src/config file seem to confirm that,
> although I'm not sure where the definition is *really* added.

I missed that config file.  OTOH, there is
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/CVSROOT/options
in support of the tagexpand approach.

> To be (even more) honest, I have a strong desire *not* to be a CVS
> expert.

Indeed :-)  Since switching over to Mercurial, my interest in CVS has
been somewhat cursory, as well.  Anyway, thanks for the response.

Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu at mri.ernet.in> | http://www.retrotexts.net/
Harish-Chandra Research Institute   | http://www.mri.ernet.in/