Port for drawing directed graphs?

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Tue Sep 16 01:25:08 UTC 2008

> I create graphs with appr 9000 nodes of data with gnuplot, I will
> try graphviz though.

That's interesting... what is the output file (postscript?) and how
can you view it in any detail? This is one aspect of the project I am
puzzling over... How to zoom in on detail, without losing the big
picture, when you have hundreds or thousands of nodes.

A big plotter would help, but I don't have access to one.

It's hard to imagine printing more than a hundred or so nodes on a
normal piece of paper...