which gray is best for print?

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Mon Sep 8 18:54:32 UTC 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 6:22 PM, Bernt Hansson wrote:

> Polytropon skrev:
>> Anyway, the best reading contrast - black on white -
>
> No. The best contrast is light yellow background with black letters.

I play around with terminal colors occasionally (a great time waster)
but the main colors I care about in a terminal are my vim color
scheme... those looks best in a black on white terminal. I know
because for years I used a white on black terminal, but always had a
hard time seeing the dark blue on black... it finally dawned on me
that it would look a lot better if I had a white background (duh!)

I guess you could create your own color schemes for everything, but I
don't have that kind of time!

-- John