which gray is best for print?

Zbigniew Szalbot z.szalbot at lcwords.com
Sat Sep 6 13:17:35 UTC 2008

Hi there,

>>> To prevent boredom, two shades of deep gray or blue-gray would be besy.
>
> I may be wrong, but no one ever read a long block of text because of the
> color of the font. A better way to prevent boredom is to write
> interesting text!

And do not make the mistake of putting your long block of interesting
text on the web! Very few people (if any) will be reading it. You can
read a book like that but not a web content. Break down your text into
manageble chunks (two, three paragrahs at most) and link them
appropriately.

HTH

--
Zbigniew Szalbot