firewall rules for bitlord, yahoo, limewire

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed Nov 26 13:26:30 PST 2008

> When people ask my advice about computers, I always include:  "Never use
> Limewire, or anything like it."

just downloading/sharing files allows you to download viruses, but it's
up to you to run them.

well unless P2P program is really broken, or you are sharing executables.

for sharing movies, pictures, music there is no danger.

or maybe there are, i don't know windoze bugs, maybe it's movie/music
players have bugs that allows to run code from somehow prepared mp3 ;)