Need to build a new mail server

Vince Hoffman jhary at unsane.co.uk
Fri May 30 16:29:35 UTC 2008

	As a sysadmin at a medium mailhosting ISP (~15,000 email customers,
averaging about 5 email addresses per customer,) we use a load balanced
cluster of Dovecot and exim servers with mysql backend.
Theres no way we could use qmail, it just doesnt have the flexibility
even with 1/2 a dozen patches.
	That said I do like postfix I've used it before for smtp relay servers
and its performed like a champ.

Vince