Version 5.4

Dennis Kirschling Drk at pcomptech.com
Tue May 27 17:56:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a customer running BSD that has been informed that he needs to
upgrade his Apache product.  I have a wealth of experience with SCO
products but very little with BSD.  The Apache that they are operating
now is version 2.0.55?  I don't have the knowledge to look into
installed products or where I would gather the Apache upgrade and the
installation instructions.  If you can point me to any info regarding
this upgrade I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks you!

Dennis Kirschling

Office 916 714-1002

Cell    916 825-3737