Where to rent the best dedicated servers?

Ray Seals rayseals at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:25:06 PDT 2008

I recommend MediaTemple (http://www.mediatemple.net).

Great customer service and they communicate any problems or issues via the
blog so you can have it in an RSS feed which is nice.  They also have grid
computing and containers for Ruby on Rails and MySQL instances so once you
out grow your current setup you can have it spread across several machines.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM, "Kyrre Nygård" <kyrreny at broadpark.no>
wrote:

> Excellent choice...
>
> But so far it looks like I'll be going for http://www.m5hosting.com.
>
> "Small is the new big", might wanna Google that. Besides, they look so
> simple!
>
> Kyrre

Ray Seals