[Fwd: Re: List replies]

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sun Mar 23 07:48:56 PDT 2008

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:25:54 -0400
Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> Gerard <gerard at seibercom.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:30:28 -0400
> > Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> > > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
> >
> > That is one man's point of view. There are several others though.
>
> a) What was your point in saying that?

Because I believe it, why else?

> b) Not really.  It's a list of reasons and the reasons are factual,
>    not opinion.  While the overall conclusion is opinion, the article
>    is factual and informative in nature.

Check out the URL below. Another man's opinion. (One that I generally
agree with).

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

When I sell liquor, it's called bootlegging; when my patrons serve
it on silver trays on Lake Shore Drive, it's called hospitality.

	Al Capone