USB printer

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Mar 16 08:22:09 UTC 2008

The problem here is that CUPS is really mostly useful if your
using Gnome for your desktop, because there's a lot of GUI
configuration software that is written for that desktop that
makes CUPS configuration a snap.  (and installing foomatic
drivers and the like)

If your not a right-clicker or an i-book flipper than it's
understandable you would wonder why there's so much attention
paid to CUPS for FreeBSD since it does nothing for the usual
command line junkie.

Ted