question about wpa and ifconfig scan

sung.park sung.park at lnkcom.com
Thu Mar 6 17:22:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a FreeBSD server which provides access point and DHCP.

I have a FreeBSD computer which is client of access point.  I’m using WPA
encryption for security of wireless connection.

The client box has solid connection until I type

Ifconfig ath0 scan

After scan all of access point it lose connection from access point.  Is
there any way to prohibit losing connection after scan?

Thanks

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:07 AM