Postfix port broken?

Ezat ezat_t at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 3 23:24:40 UTC 2008

   Thanks Fred & others who have replied directly,
   The virtual domains are actually exactly what is required in this
   situation so I have fallen back to 2.4 port which will do for now.
   Ezat
   Fred Condo wrote:

     This is due to these lines in the Makefile (with line numbers):
         187 .if defined(WITH_VDA)
         188 IGNORE=                 Waiting for a new patch that's work
     with 2.5.1
         189 PATCH_SITES+=           [1]http://vda.sourceforge.net/VDA/
         190 PATCHFILES+=            postfix-2.4.5-vda-ng.patch.gz
         191 PATCH_DIST_STRIP=       -p1
         192 .endif
     make config would enable you to turn off virtual delivery agent.
     I'm not a postfix expert, but I believe VDA is only needed if you
     run virtual domains.
     fred