fusefs-ghoto2fs

chip chip at wiegand.org
Fri Jun 27 22:05:20 UTC 2008

I found a pkg to add that supposed will allow me to mount the camera as
a filesystem, it's called fusefs-gphotofs. The following instructions
are given at the end of the pkg_add process -

"Now fuse filesystems (sysutils/fusefs-*) can be mounted at startup from
/etc/fstab with the "late" parameter. This requires a symlink in /usr/sbin
named "mount_<fstype>", which is not created by all the fusefs ports."

I am not sure what this means. Iknow how to add an entry to the fstab,
I've done that years ago for a floppy drive. But there appears to be not
enough info in those instructions to get the fusefs listed in the fstab.
Anyone have any experience with this?