A request and a question

NASSEH Ali a_nasseh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:03:22 UTC 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm using FreeBSD since release 4.5 of the OS and I'm very interested to know if I can open a new email account in freebsd.org domain. Please let me know about the process of qualification, if any.

I can cooperate to translate the FreeBSD docs from english to persian. I hold a B.S. in computer science and I have work experiences in this field as a developer/programmer, DB developer/administrator, system administrator, instructor and document writer/translator. (I've translated 25 books in the field of computer science in my country Iran.) At the moment, I'm a resident of France and I'm going to study math and cs at the university. And finally, I'm very interested to start a FreeBSD community in Alsace, an eastern state in France, where I stay. Is there any help about that?

Faithfully yours,
Ali NASSEH